How to Transform Service Supply Chain through Digitisation & Implementation of a Digital Control Tower
Thursday 22nd September 2022
18:00 - 22:00
Snapshot of attendees
The digital control tower approach offers centralized visibility and control, enabling improved service levels and operational efficiency.
Delve into the steps involved in digitising the service supply chain and implementing a digital control tower, from identifying areas for digitisation, to selecting the right technologies and managing change. Understand how a digital control tower can offer real-time visibility, predictive analytics, and proactive decision-making, leading to improved service delivery and customer satisfaction. We will also explore the role of advanced technologies, such as AI and IoT, in the successful implementation of a digital control tower.
- the role of digital technology in enhancing service supply chain performance.
- The steps involved in digitizing the service supply chain and implementing a digital control tower are outlined.
- A digital control tower offers real-time visibility, predictive analytics, and proactive decision-making.
- The implementation of a digital control tower can lead to improved service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Advanced technologies, such as AI and IoT, play a crucial role in the successful implementation of a digital control tower.
What's in it for me?
A great opportunity to learn and share ideas within a group of
like-minded industry peers in an intimate round table environment.
Quality knowledge sharing for
focused group discussion
Senior delegate-only events
ensure quality discussion
on specific topics
Three course meal and
One topic-relevant sponsor to
support the event theme
We can book you 1 - 1