RPA: The Frictionless Solution to Supply Chain Transformation
Tuesday 9th October 2018
18:00 - 22:00
Snapshot of attendees
Add the missing link in your Supply Chain transformation.About the Sponsor
Supply Chain Planning & Distribution Process Owner
Businesses expect the same speed, choice and flexibility as consumers today, so it isn’t surprising that 28% of decision makers involved in digital transformation see supply chain as THE specific focus for transformation. In a highly complex landscape of suppliers and hugely variable customer requirements, digital supply chains require a new level of orchestration in forecast, supply and order management.
Each aspect of orchestration involves many repetitive tasks & internal processes that can be automated easily with RPA software, without disrupting existing systems or adding employees, resulting in greater productivity & accuracy. RPA is also the path to artificial intelligence (AI) & further efficiency & cost gains.
- How important is your supply chain for digital transformation?
- What repetitive tasks or processes could be automated with RPA?
- How could this help support the need to become more responsive to constantly evolving client demands and global market requirements?
- Have you considered “digital assistants” and how they could augment your employees daily work to free them up to do higher value activities, focus on improving the customer experience and improve employee satisfaction?
- How important are frictionless solutions to your business?
- Are you considering how advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI) can become the next force in the supply chain?
What's in it for me?
A great opportunity to learn and share ideas within a group of
like-minded industry peers in an intimate round table environment.
Quality knowledge sharing for
focused group discussion
Senior delegate-only events
ensure quality discussion
on specific topics
Three course meal and
One topic-relevant sponsor to
support the event theme
We can book you 1 - 1