Improving Supply Chain Efficiencies with An Automation First Mindset
Monday 29th April 2019
18:00 - 22:00
Snapshot of attendees
Add the missing link in your Supply Chain transformation.About the Sponsor
RVP UK & IRL
Director of Education
Cranfield School of Management
An Automation First mindset study by Information Services Group (ISG) said Robotic Process Automation (RPA) was allowing a 43% reduction in resources for order-to-cash processes including billing, credit, collections and pricing. The saving for processes including vendor management systems, recruiting and talent management was 32% and for invoicing it was 34%.
This improved productivity is seeing important downstream effects: increasing operational speed and scalability, improving compliance and avoiding future costs, without disrupting existing systems or adding employees. RPA is also the path to artificial intelligence (AI) and further efficiency and cost gains.
- Why should your organisation consider an Automation First focus?
- What business outcomes do you have to deliver?
- How would an Automation First focus enable you to address the capabilities gap preventing delivery of your organisations business outcomes?
- How could Automation First empower you to meet the ever increasing demands of clients, suppliers and legislators?
- Have you considered “digital assistants” and how they could augment your employees daily work to free them up to do higher value activities, focus on improving the customer experience and improve employee satisfaction?
- How important are frictionless solutions to your business?
- Are you considering how advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI) can become the next force in the supply chain?
What's in it for me?
A great opportunity to learn and share ideas within a group of
like-minded industry peers in an intimate round table environment.
Quality knowledge sharing for
focused group discussion
Senior delegate-only events
ensure quality discussion
on specific topics
Three course meal and
One topic-relevant sponsor to
support the event theme
We can book you 1 - 1