End-to-End Visibility of Supply Chain & Connecting IBP
Wednesday 27th March 2019
18:00 - 22:00
Snapshot of attendees
The #1 Decision-Making Platform for Supply Chain.About the Sponsor
Head of Logistics
Head of FMCG/CPG
Prof. Neil Towers
Chair in Retail Management
University of Gloucestershire
Supply Chain Lead EMEA
The concept of Supply Chain has moved from a black-box referred to as operations to a business partner and the beating heart of the value chain. Companies depending on the maturity of their processes find themselves defining the end to end of the Supply Chain within different parameters. From Manufacturing and Logistics, to adding planning and procurement, to consider customer service and suppliers in full vertical integration.
In this instance we will discuss ‘What defines an end-to-end Supply Chain and how might this change in the near future and how should it and can always be connected to the Integrated Business Plan of an organisation?’
- What does end-to-end supply chain management mean?
- What integrates the supply chain – systems or people?
- What would the future end-to-end look like as new channels and e-commerce grow?
- Are fulfillment and customer care the new ‘end’?
- How do you connect supply chain visibility to the executive strategy, operational, financial and corporate plan?
What's in it for me?
A great opportunity to learn and share ideas within a group of
like-minded industry peers in an intimate round table environment.
Quality knowledge sharing for
focused group discussion
Senior delegate-only events
ensure quality discussion
on specific topics
Three course meal and
One topic-relevant sponsor to
support the event theme
We can book you 1 - 1