Enabling Synchronised, Self Managed, Sustainable Supply Chains
Thursday 20th October 2022
18:00 - 22:00
Snapshot of attendees
Every company suffers poor visibility and understanding of the information flow across its supply chain.
If information across the supply chain is constantly changing, then trust and the value of the information diminishes. Receiving organisations buffer for this lack of certainty, lead-times lengthen and manual intervention increases. It is a world of crisis, fire-fighting and unnecessary cost and waste.
Poor supply chain process synchronization is the root cause. The solution is to gain full visibility of your supply chain network and synchronize the processes throughout the network to coordinate information exchange and product flow.
Synchronization will deliver the quick wins of reducing inventory, manual intervention and lowering costs. It will also set the supply chain on course to take full advantage of the significant efficiency gains that digitalization and process automation are promising.
- Creating efficient, autonomous, and environmentally conscious supply chains.
- Synchronised supply chains allow for seamless coordination of operations across different stages.
- Self-management in supply chains enables autonomous decision-making and operations.
- Sustainability in supply chains is crucial, from reducing environmental impact to promoting social responsibility.
- Digital technologies such as AI, IoT, and blockchain play a key role in enabling these characteristics in modern supply chains.
What's in it for me?
A great opportunity to learn and share ideas within a group of
like-minded industry peers in an intimate round table environment.
Quality knowledge sharing for
focused group discussion
Senior delegate-only events
ensure quality discussion
on specific topics
Three course meal and
One topic-relevant sponsor to
support the event theme
We can book you 1 - 1